I'm often asked several questions about my business...
- "What is a Fitness Doctor?"
- "What exactly do you do?"
- "How is The Fitness Doctor different than a personal trainer?"
- "Are you more expensive than a regular personal trainer?"
Here is my answer:
- The Fitness Doctor is a private, medical practice focused on preventative health through diet and exercise!
- Our services range in price... but we are more affordable than you think! In fact, our services can be as low as $40 per visit!
- All programs include a comprehensive physiological exam, a complete nutrition program, and one-on-one concierge service.
- My "doctor prescribed" training plans are executed by one of my Exercise Physiology Assistants (EPA's). My EPAs are highly knowledgeable, advanced degree professionals who act as a liaison the doctor-prescribed program.
Check out The Fitness Doctor Difference!